PIYOLET / Hip-Hop Yoga
Ashtanga style yoga (vigorous and athletic) to your favorite music with up-tempo beats. Great ab workout included.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and socks or barefoot.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: PIYOLET (Pilates – Yoga – Ballet) You’ll be on your mat the entire class. Classes include low impact lower body and upper body toning drills, abdominal and core exercises and stretching.
- Classes are for All Levels.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to feel relaxed and encouraged.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
The energy of the instructors and the fact it doesn’t feel like I’m “working out” is what I love most about this place. I dislike working out, so I always fall off. Coming here makes me feel like I can turn this into a routine
More About Power Yoga
Yoga is one of the best physical exercises that come with lots of physical benefits. Power Yoga is an essential part of Yoga, which is strictly related to the athleticism of the Ashtanga method, where you need to do many poses. The history of power yoga begins from the mid-1990 and it soon became popular. Power yoga is the fusion of strict yoga poses with maintaining a flowing nature of exercises that include meditation and gentle stretching
The Benefits of Power Yoga
To get the maximum benefits of power yoga, you can join the classes at Inner Me Studio, where the skilled gurus will train you. Due to such effective training, you can align your body, mind, and soul which are the best benefit of power yoga. There are lots of other benefits:
- Help to Build Muscle: Power yoga is one of the best methods of cardio exercise, which builds muscles and makes you flexible enough. Many people do not prefer to lift weights while it comes to muscle building. Power yoga is the best method for you to have strong muscles without lifting any weight.
- Boost up Your Immunity: Practicing power yoga regularly can boost up your immunity system and decrease the secretion of stress hormones in your body. Therefore, it becomes easy to maintain a healthy weight.
- Maintain Hormones in Your Body: Once you are stressed, your body releases stress hormones and toxins, which have negative impacts on your body. Practicing certain poses of power yoga can stimulate the adrenal gland, thyroid, and pituitary glands and maintains their functioning. So, your body gets a stable hormone due to power yoga.
- Remove Mental Stress: When you do power yoga regularly, your brain releases serotonin and dopamine that are effective in keeping you happy and positive. Certain poses can boost up the secretion of those hormones and make you stay positive.
Why Power Yoga is Great Form of Exercise
At Inner Me Studios, you can practice power yoga under the supervision of skilled trainers. Along with power yoga, you can benefit from many other exercises with us. Here are certain health benefits of power yoga.
- It maintains a balance between your body, mind, and soul.
- Stretching your body can affect fat deposition at a specific part of your body and helps to lose weight.
- It improves the capacity of your lungs.
Joining the power yoga classes of Inner Me Studio is effective. Do yoga regularly and stay fit and healthy.