Learn various spins, dance movement, floorwork, and conditioning exercises for all levels.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- If you have a group of four or more please consider a Private Party.
- Space is limited in size. Reserve your lesson in advance online or call us.
- Please choose a Beginner lesson if you are new to Pole Dancing. If you can invert and climb without assistance you may partake in the Intermediate level class. Please ask your instructor about attending the Advanced or Extreme level classes.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of class. For safety reasons we prefer customers partake in the class warmup.
- Attire: Please wear shorts to be able to grip the pole with your thighs and any top you prefer. Avoid lotion or oils on your skin as it will make the pole slippery. You may attend class in barefoot or socks with the option to put on heels at the end.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours in advance to receive studio credit.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup. You’ll learn pole dancing moves on the first day. You’ll learn at your own pace and while you’re practicing the instructor will move around to teach others.
- Depending on the level you chose, you’ll learn the appropriate moves and routine for that class. Everyone learns the same routine. You can remain in your appropriate level of class until you’re ready to move forward to a higher level.
- Benefits: Upper body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, endurance, self-awareness, and sensuality.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- Reserve your next lesson in advance as space is limited.
I have been loving Inner Me so far. I started in January and have now been pole dancing for 5 months! Now, I am a girl who HATES exercise. I never feel strong enough or that I have enough stamina. So for me to have kept a gym membership for five months is really something. I love my pole instructor, Brandi; she’s encouraging and pushes me to keep trying new moves! By far my favorite thing about Inner Me though, is the atmosphere at class. There is so much positivity, and even though I am not super in shape (yet?) I don’t feel ashamed of my body. I love that anyone can pole dance, no matter their age or weight or fitness level. Inner Me has made me actually move my body and not hate it, and that is a huge deal. Thank you Inner Me!!!!
What Is Pole Dancing?
Pole dance, a combination of dance and acrobatics around a vertical pole, has been the fastest-growing trend in the fitness world. It offers numerous fitness advantages and enhances self-esteem in the long run. Moreover, it incorporates dance, gymnastics, and acrobatics. It provides complete body workout and the best way to develop muscle, flexibility, coordination, and balance.
Body posture is an essential factor if you want to pole dance. Upper body strength combined with resilience and a slight inculcation of acrobatics on a vertical pole will help you master the art of pole dancing. Inner Me offers pole-dancing classes for people who want to work on their fitness and dance to express at the same time.
What Are the Benefits of Pole Dancing?
By joining us for Pole Dancing classes at Inner Me you will get a chance to exploit your flexibility, test your body, and know where you stand when it comes to fitness.
- Increase Upper Body Strength: You will keep pulling your body upwards with the force of your hands and pressure of the pole. This helps you gain more strength in your upper body that includes your back muscles.
- Endurance to Pain: Pole Dancing can be a painstaking task initially due to the tension of your body weight each time you lift yourself on the pole to perform a move. This constant pressure leads you with no option but to learn to adapt to pain and use it to your benefit.
- Express via Dance and Fitness: The amalgamation of fitness and dance gives you an intricate platform to be more expressive. You are exerting and, at the same time, attempting to perform beautiful moves. This aids in body and expression control, that too in a very entertaining manner.
Why Should You Take Pole Dancing?
- It is an effective workout that helps you burn calories 5x faster than usual forms of exercise.
- It increases your sensory and kinesthetic awareness.
- As your entire body is committed while Pole Dancing, there is a significant improvement in cardiovascular health.
- You gain confidence, and your stress and anxiety levels drastically reduce when you begin to perform well.
Why Inner Me?
Inner Me has given the people who have a passion for dance and fitness the perfect opportunity to work on pole dancing skills. To build on a fair amount of muscle coordination and endurance, one must respect this form of dance to an extent where they embrace rigorous training.