Leave it on the bike with this intense cardio workout you can set to your own pace, guaranteed to make you sweat it out.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- Space is limited in size. Reserve your lesson in advance online or call us.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers. Our bikes have the option for clip shoes.
During Class: What to Expect
- Experience a cycling class at Inner Me Studios. Each fitness professional brings something unique to his/her own classes but you’ll never get “boring” from either professional! You’ll benefit from a high-intensity cardio workout with high energy music that is guaranteed to make you sweat and return for more. Whether you’re training for the MS150 or just planning for stronger toned legs, this class is for anyone.
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
This studio is just what I was looking for! I had been going to a traditional big-box gym consistently for over 6 months and was tired of the same old cardio machines and lackluster group fitness classes. I wanted to do some fun cardio, like the kind I could look forward to. Inner Me definitely has some of the best cardio classes in Houston. I haven’t taken any of the dance classes yet but I’m dying to try!