This intense cardio workout utilizes steps as elevation and quick changes in movement to melt away your stress and calories.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- Space is limited in size. Please reserve your class in advance and arrive 15 minutes early if it is your first time.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Aerobics that involves stepping up onto and down from a portable block and then we add our Inner Me spin on it with great music and there you have it!
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
This place is absolutely amazing. I love the energy in this class. Teachers are very energetic and they really know how to get your heart rate up. I wish you guys would’ve come into my life earlier lol. Such a wonderful stress reliever and the classes are always turnt up. Straight Litty
What Is Step Aerobics?
Step aerobics is an excellent form of cardio workout that is practiced for decades due to the simple reason that it delivers marvelous results. The steps used for doing this aerobic exercise are between 4-inches to 12-inches. It can be used from fundamental to advanced forms where, in the primary step aerobics, you can just step-up and step-down, but in advanced sessions, the person can perform the moves that take you over the top, sideways, forward, and backward.
What Are the Benefits of Step Aerobics?
Step Aerobics is done best when performed with comfortable clothing. People are performing these exercises in gyms or sports clubs and even at their homes too. But, what’s best at Inner Me is that the trainees get the positive aura, and the team instills confidence and energy in them. The benefits include:
- Helps With Weight Loss: The step aerobics helps in burning between 300 to 500 calories. It depends upon the intensity of your exercise session. The step aerobics gives excellent results when combined with a healthy diet and intake of the right amount of water.
- Strength to Bones and Muscles: It improves your musculoskeletal health as it increases bone density and bone mass. As it involves step-up and step-down exercises, so it helps your bones to generate the right amount of weight.
- Improves Body Balance: The step aerobics helps in enhancing your body balance too. It imparts proper coordination and agility to your body while stepping up and stepping down.
- Builds Core Muscles: Step aerobics helps in strengthening your core muscles. It provides stronger abs to the people.
Why Should You Choose Step Aerobics at Inner Me?
Inner Me connects people with their bodies in a significant way so that they can develop coordination and flexibility too. Below are a few pointers that state why one should perform step aerobics:
- It improves the flexibility of your body as you are using the steps to move forward, up, down, etc. making good coordination.
- Step aerobics can be used by the athletes to cross-train too.
- It is an intense workout exercise that burns hundreds of calories.
- The step aerobics lifts your mood and also helps people to fight depression.
- Music used in step aerobics is of high-energy, so it is also known for imparting positive energy and rejuvenating people..