Learn to dance like the hottest divas in the music biz in this fun-filled cardio workout. Substitute the treadmill for this class.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers or heels
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Classes include low to moderate level intensity cardio dance moves focused on the total body. You’ll focus on one choreography to one song throughout each class. Typically the song changes, however, the instructor may repeat the song a couple of times.
- Classes are for All Levels. However, during your first class, it is common to feel lost. As you continue with more classes it’ll get easier to pick up choreography.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
I was so nervous for my first Stiletto Fit class because I’m admittedly quite out of shape! As soon as I got to Inner Me the nerves were gone! I was welcomed by multiple employees who were clearly having a good time at their job, which I always pay attention to ? Maya was my first instructor and she KILLED it, she had us all feeling amazing and gave us a great workout at the same time. Even being out of shape I could learn and repeat the routine and Maya even helped make modifications for people less flexible, etc. My next class was a faster song and a super great workout! I’m not a natural dancer so I didn’t get all the moves right but the thing is, THAT DOESNT MATTER. They make it about getting the routines down but it’s really all about positivity, making yourself feel good, and getting a sweet sweat on! I’ve finally found an exercise I can stick to because it’s so damn fun!
What is Stiletto Fit?
In Stiletto Fit class, you’ll learn and practice How to Dance in Heels like Beyonce, Ciara or Britney Spears. However, it’s important to note that Heels are optional and you can learn in sneakers as well. The choreography taught in the heels classes will focus on technique, lines, floor work and hair whips!
Why Should You Choose Stiletto Dancing at Inner Me?
- Inner Me offers Dancing in Heels for Adults including Beginners and seasoned dancers!
- It is fun: In this dance form, your arms move in one direction while your legs move in another. Enjoy dancing on every beat of the music. This is fun and exciting, and older adults are also entertained in doing this.
- It comes with health benefits: Dancing in Heels can improve the condition of your cardiovascular health by keeping your blood pressure under control. Not to mention give you those sexy calf muscles to enhance your legs!
- Meet new people: Finally, this is one of the major benefits of attending an adult dancing class. You can meet people of your age and mentality and have fun together. As it is a group task, also learn how to work together, share your thoughts, and listen to others.
Benefits of our Stiletto Fit Classes
To get the best classes and training on Stiletto Dancing, join Inner Me now, where you can also find many other modes of exercise. Stiletto dancing comes with certain health benefits like,
- Keeps your heart in a good condition
- Lowers your high blood pressure
- Stay away from anxiety and depression
- Helps to improve your memory
These are the reasons why people prefer to join a adult dancing class at Inner Me. Go for it and fill your life with good health and excitement.