Need we say more? Targeted mix of cardio and strength training.
Before Class: What do I need to know
- We recommend reserving your class in advance however it is not required.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of class. For safety reasons we prefer customers partake in the class warmup.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Then the instructor will lead you into a high-energy strength-training session using body weight and weights to target and tone the muscles throughout the body. At the end of class, there will be a cool down to round out the class.
- Classes are for All Levels, however, the instructor will provide pointers and modifications for beginners, intermediate and advanced customers.
- Benefits: Total body training, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time
History of Weight Training:
The origin cannot be found to be from one individual region. Weightlifting has ancient roots of over 2000 years ago tracing back to ancient Chinese, Egyptian, and Greek civilizations. In ancient Egypt, they would use sacks filled with sand to weight train. Other civilizations used heavy stones to lift and trow to weight train. The modern version of weight training began in Europe and America in the mid-nineteenth century to build strength, muscles, and health.
What are the benefits of Weight training?
No matter what your fitness goals are weight training will get you there. There are so many benefits when doing weight training we had to pick the top reason:
- Improved Flexibility and Mobility: Strength training helps joints stay flexible. Strength or resistance training can keep your joints moving the way they should. Building up the muscles around your bones lubricates your joints.
- Manage your weight: Strength training can help you manage or lose weight, and it can increase your metabolism to help you burn more calories.
- Manage chronic conditions: Strength training can reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic conditions, such as arthritis, back pain, obesity, heart disease, depression, and diabetes.
- Sharpen your thinking skills: Some research suggests that regular strength training and aerobic exercise may help improve thinking and learning skills.
- Increased Confidence: When you walk out of Inner Me Studios, soaked in sweat, and pumped up, you will feel the drive to accomplish the completion of another Strength and Cardio or Bootcamp class. The realization that you have gotten through a highly challenging workout instills a large amount of confidence.
Why Should You Take Strong&Sexy?
You will achieve significant body balance and increase lean muscle mass due to our distinct drills and expert supervision.
Our trained professionals know how to maximize the throughput with circuit training. They ensure you are physically, mentally, and dynamically involved which also helps increase focus and concentration.
Working out is a way of life and including this in your daily schedule will induce a positive shift in the way you perform your day-to-day activities.