Zumba classes feature exotic Latin rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats.
Before Class: What Do I Need to Know
- Please reserve your class in advance and show up at least 15 minutes if it is your first time with us.
- Attire: Wear comfortable workout attire and sneakers.
- Please wait to enter class between songs if you are running late.
During Class: What to Expect
- Itinerary: Class will begin with a total body warmup and light stretch. Classes include moderate to high-level intensity cardio dance moves focused on the total body.
- Classes are for All Levels.
- Benefits: Upper and lower body and core strength, weight loss, increased flexibility, and toning.
After Class: Now What
- Expect to be really sore. Continue to stretch at home and plan your next workout soon to get over the soreness more quickly.
- For increased benefit, do not allow too much time to pass before attending your next lesson.
My first class at INNER ME STUDIOS exceeded my expectations. I’ll be honest, I watched several videos on YouTube to prepare myself on what to expect, but Kacee did here thing and exceeded every expectation, cured every fear, made me feel like I belonged! Thank you INNER ME STUDIOS for being amazing and accommodating. Much love ❤️
What is Zumba?
The Latin dance form inspires Zumba, but this fitness program involves the dance moves from many international dances too. It was created by the Colombian choreographer and dancer Alberto ‘Beto’ Perez during the 1990s. The Zumba Fitness, LLC, has the trademark of this dance form. It includes energized dance classes and it looks more like some dance party rather than a regular workout session. The creators feel that exercising must be fun, make the person feel happy, and at the same time, healthy too
What Are The Health Benefits of Zumba?
Zumba is a great overall workout program that helps people entertainingly make their overall personality. It is a good cardio workout as well as a high-intensity exercise. Below are a few benefits of Zumba:
- Tones Full Body: Zumba is an overall body exercise that tones your full body. It helps target different muscle groups and provides toning of the whole body.
- Ideal for Weight Loss: This form of exercise training is good for weight loss too. As it involves varied dancing forms, so it works excellently for weight loss also.
- Coordinated Moves: Zumba helps with coordinated moves as it involves more of the arms and legs movement. With constant practice, Zumba helps in providing a great deal of coordination and flexibility.
- Gives a Great Boost to Your Heart Health: People training at Inner Me not only gets aerobic effects with the Zumba exercises taught by trainers, but they also receive the anaerobic impact too. It supports the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
Why Should You Choose Zumba at Inner Me?
Inner Me extends the best Zumba exercising training in the city to the people. You can be a beginner, person who is practicing Zumba for a few years or a person with advanced knowledge of Zumba. The team at Inner Me helps you to get desired results by performing this exercising form.
- Zumba helps the person in de-stressing and reducing the fatigue levels.
- It helps in improving the coordination and alertness of a person as it enhances the overall cognitive function too.
- Zumba is an entertaining form of exercise that helps in keeping you happy and also instills positivity in a person.
- It lowers the risk of heart disease, maintains the blood pressure level, and reduces the bad cholesterol level in the human body.